Sunday, September 21, 2008

Trickortreatabella


Hello again! I've made another Bella card. I love getting new stamps and TRY to use them first. Although sometimes they sit there for awhile. I've been trying to make a conscience effort to use them right away. Am I the only one to do that? I hope not. So, I got this Trickortreatabella stamp and LOVE her. Isn't she adorable? I've never really made halloween cards before-not sure why-but they are fun, although I need more halloween paper. I'll have to take care of that this week. This was made for the Bella challenge on Splitcoast, challenge #43. They always have great sketches for everybody to play with. I used the cuttlebug embossing folder-Spiderweb-on the orange paper. I also used my chunky halloween glitter glue from Michael's on the purple strip across the bottom and around the edges of the card. Hope you like, let me know what you think.

7 comments:

Dru said...

How cute is this!!! Love the image and the papers - what a cute card. LYM

Pat (mspfd) said...

This came out great. Love this Halloween Bella. Great card.

Darlene said...

What an adorable halloween card!! Looks fantastic!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Love this pumpkin Bella card,Bella is tooo cute!!!!!

Card Creations said...

That BG web looks awesome. Great job!

Amber said...

Love the background, great Halloween card.

Dawn said...

this is such a cute card! I love the vibrant colors! Great Job!!!