Saturday, June 27, 2009

House Mouse Challenge #43




Good morning, hope all is well with you. I've finally done another House Mouse Challenge. It seems like forever since I've done one. This week they had a sketch, and I love to do sketch challenges. And since I actually got to do this one, I went all out and made a card and a note book. WOO HOO!!! The card is made using the "Pop-ular Fun" stamp. I colored it with my prisma pencils and blender pencil. I cut the image out with my nesties, matted on green Bazill paper that I ran through the cuttlebug with an embossing folder. I sanded it a little bit to make it look distressed. The CS is Bazill, and the DP is DCWV. Both circles were cut out with my nesties and ran through the cuttlebug with the swiss dots embossing folder. The ribbon is from my stash, and I added some dew drops on the top and bottom of the circles. The note book uses the same DP, but the CS is from Michael's. The stamp for this one is "Balloon Journey". I also used my nesties to cut these out. I added my own polka dots to the circle and then went over them with stickles. I went around the green part with my glitter gel pen. The ribbon is again from my stash, and I also added dew drops to this one. Thanks for looking and don't forget about The Squigglefly blog hop starting July 1st, and then also the 2nd. And, don't forget about The Character Cafe's Work it Wednesday starting July 1st. Have a wonderful day!


12 comments:

Katy Myhre said...

Very cute! I love this image. We used it in Copics class and just fell in love with it!

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Awesome cards Sara.... Your colours are so bright and cheery. Who can resist these little guys.

Becky said...

These are so cute, love the colors and dp.

Stef H said...

oh sara! these are super! i love the layout on the 1st card and the colors and the notebook is just awesome. you go, girl!

hugs,

Heather Huggins said...

What wonderful fun colors!! Beautiful coloring!!

Elizabeth P said...

It´s a beautiful and colorful card! I love your blog and all your works!!!

Unknown said...

These are so sweet! I love that image and your coloring is really great!

Jacquel said...

Love your cards Sara! Those images are just adorable...tfs!!!

Scrapping Julie said...

so adorable. love your coloring.

Debby said...

Goodness your papers are great! You really do have great coloring. Cute card but I love your notebook.

Gina Lindsay said...

Such happy cards, that top one is one of my favorite House Mouse images.

Anonymous said...

OMG!! This is so very sweet!! I just adore your pretty colors!! :)