Friday, July 10, 2009

The Character Cafe' Feature Friday Week 3


Good morning, hope all is well with you. WOW! I just realized that I haven't posted anything for a whole week. We got so busy with the holiday and family that it just got away from me. But today I have a card for you from The Character Cafe'. This image is called FairyBelle, isn't she adorable!!! The Cs is Bazzill bling line, and the dp is all from my stash(sorry)! I colored this little fairy with my copics, and addled a little stickles for accents! When you buy this image it comes in pdf format also, and that one has the extra wings on it that are slightly larger than the image. I used those behind the image and bent the actual wings up a bit. Hope that made sense, it's very late, and I'm tired(haha)! I popped her up on dimensional pop dots to make her look like she's floating through the air! I added some dew drops and pretty ribbon and voila', there she is! Don't forget that The Character Cafe' has Work It Wednesday, which is a tutorial done by the DT and also a challenge to go along with it. There are prizes, and of course it's lots of fun! Also make sure you check out the other DT members blogs for their projects for today!


17 comments:

Shelley said...

Sara, isn't she delighful. The colours and papers are just great. hugs Shelley

Jacquel said...

This is so pretty Sara and the image is adorable!

TesaB said...

Beautiful card, she is as beautiful as can be, love the extra pair of wings giving some dimention! And the papers! Wow!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie!! I Just love the colors on her!! Beautiful job!! ;)

Debby said...

Very pretty. The stickles accents just ties everything together. Funny how the little things make everything perfect.

Kendra said...

Love your card Sara! Your explanation was just fine :) Fantastic colouring and great papers!

Stef H said...

this is beautiful and those popped up wings are awesome!

hugs,

Becky said...

Sara this is just so cute, love the image and the colors are just fabulous. Awesome job on those wings.

Jaspere said...

This is so cute. Love how you added dimension to the wings.

Dru said...

This is sooooo cute! I love this little fairy - she's been on my list for awhile now - gotta have it!!!

Colleen Wold said...

Ohhhh she is so pretty and sparkly! Love the fun layout too!

Unknown said...

adorable, great card :)

Michelle said...

Way cute Sara!! I love it!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is a lovely card! Cute image too!

specialcraftmom4 said...

This is really sweet!

Kelly said...

Hi Sara,
Fabulous Card!! I love your colouring and choice of colours.
I love the 3-d effect with the pop dots and extra set of wings. Great Job!
Kelly

Heather Schlatter said...

Sara,

You did an awesome job last week on this, I am sorry I am so late in getting around I have driven over 1700 miles and been in the car for over 30 hours this week so I am late getting around!!!

Great job on this one!! I love how you popped up her wings again and made her 3D the colors and coloring is just wonderful too!!!

Heather