Saturday, September 12, 2009

Mo's Christmas Image Tag


Good morning, hope all is well with you. Today I have a Christmas tag that I made for the same swap as the Halloween one. I've used one of Mo's images for this. If you haven't seen her images, you REALLY need to check these out. They are the most amazing images, and they are digi! How cool is that! The one I used for this is called "Christmas Fairy Holly", and she is beautiful! I colored her with prisma pencils and baby oil, added some glitter gel pen to her skirt, and voila' here she is. I used a sketch from Everybody Art Challenge. I added some jewels around the edge and some ink. I did get to use me new MS punch on the edges. The CS is Bazzill Bling , and the DP is Daisy Bucket Designs. So hope you like it and thanks for looking!

14 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

this is so gorgeous!!!! I bought this image too-but haven't colored her up yet! I want that punch-I looked last time I was at Michaels-but they didn't have it!

Debby said...

Sara this is the sweetest tag ever! Love it!

Payne Holler Cards said...

oh this is super adorable! love it :)

specialcraftmom4 said...

Oh, she is soooo pretty Sara! Great tag (:

Scrapping Julie said...

AWESOME tag. that is a fab image, i do need to check it out.

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Love this tag. It is so dainty and pretty. It is perfectly colored and embellished.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Oh, I love this tag! I really want to make more tags this year for the holidays. Maybe if I started now...

Dru said...

Adorable!! Love the image - well, everything about it!! And the one for Halloween too!

Anonymous said...

Sara, this is so so pretty!! Love your pretty borders on the tag!! HUGS

Gina Lindsay said...

Very pretty, love the image!

Unknown said...

I like your tag! I have to start thinking about Christmas before I leave it til last minte again. I love the image.

Unknown said...

That is the sweetest image! Love your tag and the border is great.

Verda said...

Oh my goodness your cards and blog are beautiful. See you over on Copic Buzz.

Joanne Travis said...

How cute is this!!! I love the holly wings. Such a sweet image!!