Thursday, January 27, 2011

Digi Doodle Shop’s Best #44

Good Thursday morning to you, hope all is well!  It’s time for another challenge at DDSB.  The challenge this week is “swirls”.  This one was so hard for me!  Evidently I don’t do swirls very well.  I did one card, uploaded it for our DT coordinator, and then immediately emailed her and told her I was doing another one-lol.  I was dreaming about that horrible card, so I got up the next morning and got busy.  So, here is the final version:

DDS-swirls

I used the new “Loving Rose” image!  You can find it HERE.  My “swirl” is the jewels coming down from the bow.  Please stop by and visit the rest of the team.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

Angie Williams said...

This is so pretty! I love how the bow looks! I really need to learn how to make some like that!

Tracy said...

This is lovely Sara! Such pretty soft colors and that gorgeous bow. Beautiful!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous hunni. Your work is always super but I am glad I am not the only one that has dreams about their project.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Diane said...

Such a pretty card, Sar and that bow is gorgeous!
Diane x

Carol Hurlock said...

Sara I love how you overlay the roses on the hearts on your pretty card. The hat pin on your bow is so sweet. Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

Julie said...

Sara,
your card is lovely. I can't imagine you making a bad card. All of your projects are beautiful
Hugs,
julie

Dru said...

Well, I don't know what the first one looked like, but this is beautiful!! LYMom

Anonymous said...

Thank you for spending some time to write this kind of important blogs, it's been recently very helpful.

Dana said...

This is adorable Sara!! And I love your new Valentines look on your blog!
Hugs~
Dana

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card.The bow is gorgeous and great way to create a swirl.
Lisa x

Jóna said...

So lovely card Sara :O)
Hugs, Jóna