Tuesday, September 27, 2011

ICSketches #133

Good morning, hope all is well with you!  It’s time for another sketch from ICS.  Our sponsor this week is Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps

I was lucky enough to receive this adorable stamp from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps – Scooter Chloe

Now for the sketch-I happened to have found this one very challenging.

And here is what I came up with!

ICS-sparkle

I apologize for the out of focus picture.  I didn’t realize that it was like that until it was too late.  The papers are by Recollections from Michael’s.  She is all colored up in copics and spicas.  We would love to see what you do with sketch, so make sure you get your card linked up in time. 

I’m entering this card into the following:

Paper Sundaes – anything goes

One Stitch At A Time – favorites-favorite embellishments-flowers!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Josephine said...

This is such a cute image - great colours and design too.

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck.

Scrapping Julie said...

that does look like a challenging sketch but you totally rocked it!!

Inkypinkydelights said...

Hi Sara, Wht a different layout this is but you know I like it and you have really done it justice! thanks for your lovely comment on my blog too. Judy x