Monday, January 23, 2012

1st Valentine’s Day Card-This Year!

Good afternoon, hope all is well with you.  Today I have my first Valentine’s day card of the year.  I have to admit that these are my favorite cards to make.  I used the ladybug love digi from Crafts and Me challenge.  And their challenge this week is to use pins.  The sketch is from Simon Says Stamp.

crafts-and-me

My local scrapbook store just got the new My Mind’s Eye Be Mine collection-and I’m totally IN LOVE with these papers.  They are gorgeous.  And it is what I used as the dp.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

I’m entering this into the following:

Crafty Bloggers Network – distressing

Cupcake Craft – all you need is love

Paper Pretties – valentine’s day

Stamp With Fun – cute vintage

The Corrosive Challenge – I {heart} you

Allsorts – pins and needles

Pile It On – lace

9 comments:

Emma Goddard said...

gorgeous card, thanks for entering the cbn challenge, good luck xx

brenda said...

Your card is just gorgeous Sara and a delightful image.

Thanks so much for joining us our Needles and Pins theme at Allsorts this week, good luck and hope to see you again.

Your card would also fit the theme at our sister challenge Penny Black and More

B x

Regan said...

Beautiful, Sara! Love all those pearl hearts! And the heart topped pin is darling! Love this image too! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card Sara! Love all those hearts! So pretty! Great job with the sketch!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL card!!!
Thank You for joining us at PIO!!
Have a GREAT day!

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Sara, love the attention to detail and the image and pins are beautiful!
Thanks for entering our needles and pins challenge this week over at Allsorts and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Louise said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us this week at Cupcake Craft and good luck.
Hugs Louise xx

Helen said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

beautiful Card Sara!!I love the Stamp.Thank you for joining Stamp with Fun this week.
hugs
tina46