Thursday, August 16, 2012

It’s A Parade

Hi Again!  I’ve got another one of my cards from Rock, Paper, Scissors to share with you today.  This one uses the image “Parade” from Saturated Canary, and the sketch is from Mojo Monday.

SC-mojo

So, I was given this Echo Park paper to work with, and this sheet reminded me of a turtle’s shell!  So of course this was the perfect image!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

I’m entering this into the following:

Crafty Creations – yellow sunshine, blue water, green grass

Little Red Wagon – dog days of summer

Stampavie and More – button and bow

4 comments:

Kim Kelley said...

Adorable! So sweet! HUGS

JanR said...

Love the hexagons and that flower is great! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Bev said...

So sweet. Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary this time x

Debs said...

aww..super sweet..thanks for sharing it with us over at Saturated canary..hugs Debs x