Saturday, June 13, 2015

Happy Saturday

Good afternoon, hope all is well with you!  I have a couple of different things to share with you today.  I’ve joined a couple of progressive challenges in the last couple of weeks and I’ve finally completed them. 

First up is Art by Mi Ran.  Their FB group has a monthly progressive challenge and this month I got to use this cutie pie:

Art by Mi RanI just love her and all of those bubbles!  There is still time if you want to play along.  If you haven’t in the past(like me)there is a link to get the image at a discounted price-so hurry up!

Next up is the monthly progressive challenge over at The Outlawzand I got this gorgeous images to work with:

outlawz progressive  

Now I know this is really different for me, but that’s what I liked about it.  It took me out of my comfort zone!  And I really enjoyed the challenge.  The sketch is from Deconstructed Sketches, which is a place I love and am sad to say that she will no longer be doing sketches-boo!

So, there’s 2 fun challenges to play along with if you aren’t already!

And don’t forget that Sassy Studio Designs is having their HUGE anniversary celebration on the 27th!!!!  Lots of fun stuff and GORGEOUS images-Don’t miss it!

I’m entering these into the following:

Crafting with an Attitude – anything goes

Simply Papercrafts – anything goes

Sister Act Card Challenge – anything goes

The Stamping Boutique – summer fun

Creative Fingers Challenge – anything goes

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi hun, A lovely project, I love the image and the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this fortnight. Simply Papercrafts Good luck. We would love to see you again for our next challenge.
Erin (Blog Owner)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa J said...

This is adorable. You might be interested to know that there is a new challenge blog looking for dt members. Find it here. http://www.craftrocketchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Lisa

Susan Renshaw said...

LOve the sketch. Two great projects! Thanks for sharing with Creative Fingers!

Deanne Saunders said...

Such a pretty card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our STAMPING BOUTIQUE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper